Fossil Rim Wildlife Center package
accommodations for two adults and two children in our spacious mini suite with deluxe hot breakfast buffet bar, evening snacks and four admission tickets to fossil rim wildlife center.
Dinosaur World Package includes overnight lodging for two adults and two children in our specious mini suite, deluxe hot breakfast, evening snacks and four admission tickets to dinosaur world featuring over 100 life size dinosaur statues.
Squaw Valley Golf Package
includes overnight accommodations for two in our spacious mini suite, deluxe hot breakfast, evening snacks with two rounds of golf at the top ranked squaw valley golf course and one golf cart.
You can also check rates and availability by clicking on CHECK AVAILABILITY button at the top left corner of this page.
Credit Cards Accepted:
The Dinosaur Valley Inn and Suites accepts American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, Master Card, Visa.
Check In/Check Out:
Check in time is 3 p.m. Check out time is 12 noon.
Rooms secured with a credit card are guaranteed and will be held until 12 a.m. on the date of arrival. For guests not using a credit card to guarantee their room, reservations will only be held until 6 p.m. on the date before the arrival.
Dinosaur Valley Inn and Suites has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Guests should call no later than 6 p.m. on the date before arrival of their reservation to avoid being charged a night’s room and tax.
Pets are welcome at Dinosaur Valley Inn and Suites. A non-refundable fee apply. Please call us for details. To help us accommodate our guest bringing a pet, please:
- Limit pet size to 40 pounds or under.
- Pet must be attended at all times when in the guest room. Before departing the room, please place pet in a carrier or on a leash.
- Please keep pet on a leash at all times.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet.
- Please do not walk pets near or in guests areas, entrances or the main lobby area.
- Pets are not allowed in any of the common areas such as, hotel lobby, fitness room, guest laundry, gift shop, spa or pool area.
- Housekeeping will not enter the room to clean unless the pet is out of the room or in a pet carrier.
- Guests are responsible for all damages caused by their pet. After departure, the room will be inspected and any damages will be placed on the guest’s account.